Financial Donation Opportunities
Kadampa Meditation Center NC is a 501(c) (3) non-profit public charity. Our center is 100% dependent on the kindness of others with donations and class attendance at our classes.Supporting the Kadampa Meditation Center NC can be made by paying a monthly support subscription that includes all the Center classes and courses and/or becoming a benefactor of the Center. You can sign up to make a subscription or donation now simply by selecting one of the options below and clicking on the appropriate link.
Why Become a Financial Supporter?
- All the income we receive from the center activities goes to meet the costs of rent, utilities, publicity, providing classes, courses, and other practice opportunities.
- All class teachers and other center support is performed by volunteers. No one receives a wage or salary from the center. Our overhead is minimal and 100% of your donation goes directly to benefit people in Charlotte, North Carolina area through supporting the spread of Kadam Dharma.
- Benefits of monthly giving:
- Your donation is tax-deductible. Vajradhara Buddhist Center, DBA Kadampa Meditation Center North Carolina, is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Status can be checked here.
On behalf of all living beings …. Thank You.
Remember to dedicate the merit you create by your virtuous action of giving for the benefit of someone you care about and for the benefit of all living beings.
Supporter & Benefactor
If you wish to be a monthly supporter, you can become one here! The benefits of a Supporter are access to all Foundation and General Programs at the main Center, at The Bindu, and Matthews. Plus, you’ll receive 1/2 off any day courses, workshops, empowerments, or retreats held at KMC NC, all for $85.00 per calendar month.
Become a Benefactor of KMC NC by making a monthly or single donation of Pure Giving. Monthly gifts and single gifts to KMC NC maybe tax deductible as charitable donations. Check with your tax authority.
1. Check with your employer for donation or donation matching programs to qualified Non-Profits. Most of these are pre-tax deductions from your paycheck.
2. PayPal Giving Fund: Vajradhara Mahayana Buddhist Center (dba KMC NC) is a registered qualified non-profit.
3. You can sell an item on eBay and donate a portion of the sale, including up to 100%. Vajradhara Mahayana Buddhist Center (dba KMC NC) is a registered qualified non-profit. For more information: eBay for Charity
4. Smile Amazon Foundation that supports non-profits. Vajradhara Mahayana Buddhist Center (dba KMC NC) is a registered qualified non-profit.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Select Vajradhara Mahayana Buddhist Center, DBA KMC NC and the donations will be sent from the AmazonSmile Foundation to the Center quarterly. We received our first check in August 2014.
Click on the image for more information on this program: